Heating Maintenance Las Vegas
Do you know the best time to call Indoor Comfort Services to schedule a check-up for your furnace or central heating system? Most homeowners call us for service as soon as winter arrives; but it’s actually better to schedule your Las Vegas heating maintenance service before it is freezing outside.
An annual heating tune-up isn’t generally a maintenance practice most people invest in Las Vegas, NV, but it can really help you save money when you enlist the help of our Las Vegas heating maintenance experts. Indoor Comfort Services offers our customers the chance to save money on their heating costs while preventing the need for expensive heating repairs and system replacements through our heating maintenance programs. Investing in proper heating system maintenance isn’t what most people think of as a necessary part of home or commercial maintenance, but it certainly is! You’ll find it runs more efficiently and keeps your home or business more comfortable with our professional service.
- Remove obstacles. Keeping clutter near your furnace is a fire hazard and may keep your system from operating efficiently.
- Clean vents and registers. To make sure your heating system is in top condition, keep the heating registers and vents throughout the house free of dirt, dust, and pet hair by vacuuming them at least once every year.
- Reverse ceiling fans. During the winter, set any ceiling fans in your home to their slowest speed and reverse the circulation to gently push warm air down from the ceiling without generating a breeze. (There is typically a button or switch on the ceiling fan that will make the blades turn in the opposite direction.)
- Use caulk and weather stripping. Making sure there are no drafty doors, windows, chimneys, or other areas of your home where air might escape is a great way to lower energy costs and make your home more energy efficient. Be sure to look out for cracked or broken shingles, crumbling grout, and worn or torn vapor barriers, too. This issues can also take away from indoor comfort by letting in moisture or taking away heated air.
- Take advantage of the sun. In the winter, open the blinds and drapes to take advantage of the heat the sun produces, but close them at night to help block cold air.
Heating Maintenance Services We Provide in Las Vegas, NV
- Heating Maintenance
- Furnace Maintenance
- Boiler Maintenance
Latest Las Vegas Heating Blog Posts
- Major Contributing Factors That Affect Your Indoor Air Quality
- Las Vegas Home Maintenance For Every Season And Safety Tips